March 12 News.
The latest release was delivered for 1.0.18.067.
It includes mainly updates to the Noisemap Generators.
The updates currently being developed over the next few months include:
- New features for the Normalmap Creator tool.
- The new Weightmap Creator tool.
- At least 2 of the new Erosion Transform modifiers will be released soon, Particle Erosion and Flow Erosion.
- A new Composite Extractor device, which will allow deriving masks such as all slopes above a certain altitude.
- 12 additional Import and Export file formats, including more Digital Elevation Model file support.
- and more.
For the distant future, the development plans include eventually integrating a split window below the viewport that reveals a network graph designer that allows for very complex terrain system designs, plus improvements to the 3D viewport including texture mapping, device widget control picking and manipulating, etc.
Demenzun Media will also be providing a service for creating custom terrains for UE4 and Unity, both from ultra-high-resolution Digital Elevation Models and from algorithmically derived sources.
News regarding the TerreSculptor software.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest